Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月13日 星期六

Yeah!! I have a big improve of my work!!!

Althought my work is quite easy,
but it can still make me headache when busy!
These few days,
my boss give me a project to finish.
It is my pleasure to do,
but it is not my responsibility men!!
No experience! Not my job duty!
But I still trying to face this challenge!!!

Keep thinking whole day,
at least have a idea about this project!
But I still need to wait others to finish their part first!
Then I can start my part!

My head is going to explode!!!
But glad that someone ask me out for tea!!
I went to Charlie Brown cafe,
I love the MOCHA!!!
There were a lot of SNOOPY,
it brought out my memories again!!
I ate chocolate ice-cream too,
YUMMY!!!
Eating ice-cream in winter,
FANTASIC!!!



But when I got back to office,
my head started to pain again!!
How can I handle this project??
How can I solve all these problems??
They are helping me??
Or to harm me???
I am freaking ill with that!!!
Boss's not here today,
I better take a short nap!!
hahaha!!

0 個別人留下的字句: