Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月18日 星期四

Still have five hours!!

Another five hours, it will be my 25th life start!!
I feel so confused. I want to be mature,
but I afraid to getting old!
I scare about if I getting old,
I will lose more things,
because, there are too many things that is older than me!

Still not yet 25th,
but all of my friends are already celebrate with me!
Everyone saying happy birthday to me,
everyone busy with my birthday celebration!

But, someone still don't have any signal for me!
I wish he will give me a surprise,
or at least can say a " Happy Birthday " to me,
Or maybe just sms me,
or just notice that today is my birthday!!

Still have five hours,
I don't know what will he do at that moment,
maybe he really busy so forget about it,
maybe he don't even say " Happy Birthday " to me,
maybe he won't even call me,
maybe zero sms,
maybe he do nothing....

Then what should I do??
Ought to cry??
But I wish my tears are come out because of happiness...
yes...
my birthday...
it shouldn't be in saddness!!

0 個別人留下的字句: