Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月9日 星期二

Touching~~ can just a simple word!!

I am a sensitive person!
I can be so touching even with such a small thing!!
When I am sick, I will be so touching,
if someone so care about me,
I would love to hug them!!
When I am sleeping,
when someone call me,
and told me how much he love me,
I will be so touching and want to kiss him!
Even in the dream I will still laugh and wake up!!
When I am angry, I will be touching too,
if someone give me a big kiss!!

I am so insecure!!
When I born to this world,
I already felt that FORTUNE is far away from me!
There is no one will really treat me good with heart!
That's why when someone use a very confirm style,
to told me how much he treasure me,
how much he love me,
I will be so happy, and touching,
I can happy for few days just with these few words!!

I really want to shout out to him~~

" BABE!! If you can marry me, I will say yes!!
Just let my mum understand you will treasure me,
and give me the best you can to make me happy,
then I will stand beside you forever and ever!! "

So touching!! I hope one day,
there will be someone can hear me saying these words to him!!

I will try my best to become better and better!
I want my love understand I am the best for him!!

0 個別人留下的字句: