Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月19日 星期五

Alright... my birthday just past!!

Damn it, one more year older now!
From this year, I won't celebrate my next birthday anymore,
Then I will just like Alan Tam,
always 25th!!!

Just finished dinner with Janet,
thank her to celebrate with me almost every year!!
I will blog the pictures here tomorrow!

The one I am waiting still not yet call me,
nothing to do for me,
maybe he really forget my birthday,
yes, what a heart break....
I wait almost one hour,
maybe I should just go to bed,
and forget him...

Thx for everyone give me such a wonderful birthday!
Thx for every single words you all said to me!
But the one I must thanks,
Must be my mother,
because this date, is the day she born me out,
the biggest painful she had before,
born a 8 lbs girl in the hospital!
It should be so damn pain and difficult!
Mother, I will treat u so good,
wait when I get enough money,
I will fed you, then you won't need to work anymore!

Oh, after that 2nd and 3rd celebration,
I am totally exhasuted,
I felt asleep in the office,
headache and vomit!!!
HAHAHAH, what a nuts I am!!!
Glad that I no need to get drunk everynight,
don't laugh on me!!! ok??

0 個別人留下的字句: