Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月16日 星期二

Birthday 1st episode!!

WoW!!!!
Today is my 1st celebration of my birthday!
A new guy I just met! HAHA!!
I can't believe that he is the first one,
to celebrate with me!!
He brought me to a japanese restaurant,
it is in Mong Kok.
Nice food!! You guys can try later!!
Two person around $5xx, not very expensive!!

He is the guy treat me dinner,
THANKS!!!
But he is not my boyfriend,
don't make him lose the chance to chase other girl!

I still not yet get the gift from him,
he said that this gift only can find in HONG KONG side,
can't find in KOWLOON side,
I really want to know what is it!
So excited!!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT !!!

Tomorrow have another friends celebrate with me,
yeah!! so happy!!
But I think I should sleep more tonight,
need to haev more energy to play!!!

Marathon celebration!!!
I am coming!!

0 個別人留下的字句: